Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summertimeweb 2.0

My daughter, Beth, is visiting from Utah with my 7 month old grandson, William, whom I don't see nearly enough. In the morning he is happy and curious and wiggly and cute and I can barely stand to leave him. In the description of this course there was not one word that I recognized so I was not sure that it was something I would benefit from. The first day I came with an "I'll see how it goes" attitude. Even though I was very cold, I learned so much great stuff the first day that I couldn't wait to come back. I now have a blog and a pbwiki. Who would have thought? Cheryl and Bob were great presenters and gave us lots of time to try things out. I feel like they have opened up a whole new world for me. It was worth every minute away from William (but don't tell his mother i said that!) Thank you Bob and Cheryl!

No comments: